Thursday, September 27, 2007

Quarters

UPDATE 15 October -- like I was actually going to do this, right? I do have a stack of about 38 quarters for Ken and Naomi, though (plus a bi-centennial). They'll be stoked.

After a period of inactivity, I'm going to resume blog entries -- but instead of snarky pop culture observations, I'm chronicling my acquisition of quarters for Ken and Naomi. They live in Japan, and will hopefully be picking them up in person sometime in January.

I've noticed since I started collecting how crazy some of the quarter designs are. Really. It's interesting how some of the states chose to immortalize themselves. Anyway, enjoy!


The release schedule from the US mint

1 comment:

John Pluecker said...

um, so that idea already got cancelled?

okay, keep the blog culture alive...

shout out from east texas, home of greg from I Love New York.

(Just found that out from a boy on the phone next to me in the biblioteca.