Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Order in the Court!


Did my mention of Dork Court invite my blog's first spam? Quite possibly... and so I've enabled that thing where you have to type a word in order to publish a comment. Take that, spam!

In other news, I overheard some environmental scientists making jokes about the lady who poisoned herself by drinking too much water and was somewhat offended.

Also overheard -- two dudes at the gym talking about what a crook Obama is (quote: I'm from illinois, and let me tell you about this guy... unbelievable!), followed by several lefty Berkeley types getting visibly prickly, but not saying anything (unless outraged huffing noises count.)

1 comment:

r said...

Usually I find stuff really funny, but it is lame that a mother died in the attempt to gain an X-Box. This one time, I will agree with you.

As for Obama, though - I am a Democrat, but still do not see what all the hype is about. As far as I can tell, he a rookie politician whose accomplishments to date are 1)Giving a speech and 2)Giving the speech well.